[rescue] ultra 2 /2100

Kevin Lee kevin at c0rp.com
Sun Jun 2 16:47:14 CDT 2002

Well it is comming from a private purchase for 200 dollars..  I guess the
advantage for me is that I
already have a u2/2300 so i could just always use it for spare parts .
(insert evil laughter)..

igor I need another cpu......yes master
Igor I need another cdrom....yes master

Igor....master you suck......

Blam....dead Igor.....

Good thing I might have a spare u2.

ps: I am thinking that if I can find a u2/300 cpu for it that might be
interesting.  anyway its a dual cpu :-) the power.