[rescue] OSM1000 drive shelf...

Kurt Mosiejczuk kurt at csh.rit.edu
Sat Jun 1 18:41:42 CDT 2002

On Sat, 1 Jun 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:

> I bought a RSM-214, and the seller was claiming it was an OSM?000.  If
> you guy is the same, then it takes SE drives, but hooks up to the
> computer (or RAID controller) via differential.

> Without the drives, it is still a good price.

I ended up stuck at work until 4:15, and at that point most vendors
at the Hamfest were packing up.  Fortunately, these guys were here.

Someone behind me following me in was talking about the drive trays...
going on about how you can sell just the trays for $150 without drives.

He asks the guy if they are willing to budge on them...  the guys says
they've been letting them go for $60.  I take one immediately =)

They sold out of them.  I'm glad I got one.

--Kurt