[rescue] NetPort Express

Phil Schilling phils at gcstech.net
Sat Jun 1 11:00:37 CDT 2002

Pastorel Alexoaie wrote:

> Thanks, I did not know about this. I'll try next week at first hour.
>
> Pasto

> > Pasto,
> > You can set the netport express ip using arp -s, check out the
> documentation
> > on Intels sight for the print servers.  Can't remember off the top of my
> head
> > but it is something like arp -s [mac access] [ip address]
> >
> > HTH
> >
> > Phil

Pasto,
	Didn't have time to look it up yesterday, but here it is

arp -s [ipadress] [macaddress] temp
ping [ipaddress]

you can then access it via browser at http://[ipaddress] and do the printer
setup.

Phil
--
Quote from my 10 year old son to me after a comment to my wife:
"Dad, your mouths doing the talking but your butt's gonna get the whipping"