[rescue] Must have peripherals [was Re: worth it for the disks?]

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Jul 31 20:48:27 CDT 2002

Scott Newell [newell at cei.net] wrote:

> OK, so what other peripherals (especially older stuff that's now cheap on
> the surplus market) are people really fond of?  I'm a big fan of the clicky
> IBM model M keyboards, and I suspect I'm gonna love this Laserjet 4si once
> I get everything lined out.

I'm a real fan of the original Microsoft Natural Keyboards.  Big, heavy,
rock solid tank of an ergonmic keyboard.  The more recent ones are crap.

(Yes, I know, I've just endorsed a Microsoft product, but I can give
credit where it's due)

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost