[rescue] PCMCIA cards [on Macs]

Leslie Connally lesliec at theplanet.com
Wed Jul 31 11:54:06 CDT 2002

>Anyone know how to see PCMCIA flash cards as standard storage devices
>instead of memory devices on a Mac Powerbook running either OS9 or OS X?

I you do not own one yet, it is easy and transparent as long as you get an
"ATA" compatible one like a lot of the SanDisk full size PCMCIA flash cards
are. I can get you some model numbers if necessary.

They format just like a harddrive and mount on the desktop

I am NOT aware of a program to read non -ATA flash cards

Les