[rescue] Cheap SBUS nic on eBay

Mike Johnson mike at enoch.org
Wed Jul 31 09:39:32 CDT 2002

Mike Johnson [mike at enoch.org] wrote:

> If the guy has any more of these, might be worth snapping 'em up.  I
> figured he only had the one when I bought it.

I know I'm replying to my own post, but some folks might be interested.
I mailed the seller to let him know they worked on OpenBSD and he
responded with:

Hi Mike

Thx for info. - I still have a couple left and if the question comes up
I know what to answer.

All the Best
Nick

So, there's more of these gems.

Mike
--
"Let the power of Ponch compel you!  Let the power of Ponch compel you!"
   -- Zorak on Space Ghost