[rescue] Sweet!

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Tue Jul 30 18:29:47 CDT 2002

I just got a big box from Hard Drive Outlet today,
I ordered 20 narrow 4.5G LP IBM drives (used) from them for 139.96 + S/H

It arrived today (after a week).  It's an IBM shipping box, sealed with
tamper evident tape with the drive serial #'s printed on a sheet on the
outside of the box.  Inside, the drives are all packed in sealed anti-stat
bags with little  IBM stickers on them saying "Serviceable Used Part".

I was expecting a bunch of used pulls or something, but this is a case of
factory refurbs, sealed.  for like $7 a drive + shipping.

Wow.

George