[rescue] VT420s avaialble- UPDATE

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Tue Jul 30 11:33:12 CDT 2002

John is still testing some: I've got a finalish count of 26 to fill up everyone who has responed with their optimax levels, including me buying a pair and a pair to Ryan in NY who is going to spend an afternoon shipping these for us.

There may be a drop in avilable numbers after testing, but some people have variable numbers desired and I cna drop by one, also.

I'd like to post the list, just to make sure I haven't missed anyone, if there are no objections?

-Christof