[rescue] WTF? Micros**t used Suns!

Michael Hansen n7pgz at eudoramail.com
Tue Jul 30 04:21:37 CDT 2002

I found 4 Suns in a pile at a PeeCee junk shop.
(2 SS1s, 1 SS1+, and an IPC) with >Micros**t<
asset tags. What do you suppose the creeps form
Redmond wanted with real computers? I bought the
SS1+ for use as a spare router, and for the
novelty of having a Sun which was once in the
service of the evil empire. Judging by the
storage tag, it was in use, or at least in
someone's office, until March, 1999. I once
saw an SGI Indigo in an office there, but I had no idea they used Suns.

Mike Hansen,
AC7UR