[rescue] All this talk of X Terminals has me wondering...

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 29 19:23:34 CDT 2002

A quick review of the box looks more like a *huge* LX (VSIMM, 128 Meg
RAM max., etc) - mine has a TGX in the slot, a VSIMM (but can not do
dual-head :^( ) and a whopping 50 Mhz CPU.

The PS look exceptionally teeny (50 watt?!), no SCSI on-board, and one
SBUS slot...

I may try the SCSI card trick (to run Solaris), could be neat to run,
but it seems the X Terminal software is a special (stand-alone) product
;^( looking at the box further, it may make a neat printer server (the
parallel port could drive a nice laserjet)...

Ah well, we shall see...

Lionel