[rescue] fs/t: older e[345]k cpus, ram; wanted: u60 cpu shroud

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Mon Jul 29 18:39:58 CDT 2002

Hi all,

A while back I had somebody or somebodies ask me about a couple of older
E3000 type UltraSPARC modules. I've decided that I'm never going to get
around to building my Ex000 system, so I have a couple of CPUs, a system
board, and a boatload of 256MB RAM kits (8x32MB) available for fair
offers.

If you were one of the people I told to check with me later, or even if
not, drop me a note. I'd like to convert these into spending money or
stuff that's more useful to me. My trade wish list is kinda limited, but
I'm open to surprises.

Also, does anybody have a spare Ultra 60 cpu fan/shroud assembly? I
upgraded my U30 to a U60/AXdp, but still have just the single cpu fan
assembly. It seems okay so far (30+ days with no errors) but I'd like to
be safe if it's not too difficult.

Thanks,
Rob