[rescue] Wow, 30k Graphics Card From Sun

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Sat Jul 27 14:37:30 CDT 2002

On Sat, 27 Jul 2002, Andrew Weiss wrote:

> (and we are doing it to get back at people ruining perfectly good UNIX
> machines to stick a PEECEE inside)

You mean, like these folks?

  http://www.retrosystem.com/amiga.htm

Okay, it's not Unix, but it's certainly in the same vein.  Keep in mind
that this isn't a one-off.  They're actually "salvaging" old A1000s,
perverting them like this, and selling them as a business.

--
Jonathan Patschke
  "gnu: we aim to fuck up everything with the potential to not suck"