[rescue] Lot o' SparcStations FS

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Sat Jul 27 11:26:03 CDT 2002

Heh, I want a next box, I just have to know it's working before paying for freight across country!

as for bits in .eu, I'd suggest finding an SS20 - all you really *need* is the base and power supply- preferably with a good board. the rest of the parts are light enough to ship inexpensively. E.G.- to UK, a pair of SM81s, 64meg of ram, and a tgx card shipping airmail parcel post is about $24.

-C