[rescue] Re: Finally got my first Ultra

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 27 09:56:48 CDT 2002

$66 for an Ultra 1 @ 170 MHz is a good price if "complete" (RAM, HD,
framebuffer) - you mentioned 128 Meg of RAM, that's about $40 on ebay,
and if an HD is included, the sled alone is worth $15-25, depending on
the source - a framebuffer should be included in a "complete" system,
but as demonstrated above, $66 is a good price.

$35 to ship, well, if I pack one up, drive it over to FedEx Ground and
give it to them, it will cost me about $20 to ship, add in mileage, the
cost of a new cardboard box (approaching $5 for one that size, about
24" cube, cut down), and the price is right.

If you have an enterprise unit and no framebuffer, I have several
horizontal Creators that I could let one go for minimal $$ - contact me
off list please.

Thanks,

Lionel

=====
Lionel
-------
"I sense a disturbance in my pants!" - Jimmy Neutron