[rescue] FS/T: X6541A/375-0006 Sun PCI HVD SCSI card

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Fri Jul 26 18:31:16 CDT 2002

Hi all,

In the interest of funding my upcoming Office v.x purchase, I'm looking at
selling the X6541A card I have on my bench at home.

This is a PCI dual-channel high voltage differential controller with HD68
internal and VHDC external connectors. Works in PCI Sun and Sun clone
systems; may work on your other PCI systems too. Guaranteed against DOA.

http://sunsolve.sun.com/handbook_pub/Devices/SCSI/SCSI_Diff_UltraSCSI_PCI.html

Asking $300 with two third-party VHDCI-to-HD68 cables and insured
express shipping within the US included. Paypal preferred. It can go out
Monday.

My trade list is short on this item.

	* Unregistered full non-academic non-upgrade version
	  of Microsoft Office v.X for MacOSX
	* Bus-powered firewire DVD drive supported by MacOSX
	  (will consider adding cash or other stuff esp. if it's
	   a good one with cd or dvd writing capability)

Thanks,
Rob