[rescue] Wow, 30k Graphics Card From Sun

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Fri Jul 26 13:26:20 CDT 2002

>On Fri, Jul 26, 2002 at 11:18:47AM -0700, Francisco Javier
>Mesa-Martinez wrote:
>>  On Thu, 25 Jul 2002, Joshua D Boyd wrote:
>>
>>  > Excuse me, I meant to say O2+, which takes a total of 2 gigs of ram,
>>  > and when maxed out can use 1.5 gigs of it for textures.  Obviously it
>>  > doesn't use as much frame buffer, but then, it has no need to
>>  > considering it's design and limitations.
>>
>>  Nope O2+ can only take 1GB max of RAM, sorry.
>
>In which case, see my rant about how worthless an upgrade the + plus,
>and was it really an upgrade at all.

nope.  Its a name change and the R7k/R14k processors for the O2.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."