[rescue] Hippi switch

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Thu Jul 25 12:27:14 CDT 2002

Joshua D Boyd wrote:

>That HIPPI switch mentioned a few days ago
>(http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2040105440) closes
>in 9 hours, and bidding is still only up to 20 some dollars.
>
>And actually, I notice that it is Shawn who has the high bid now.
>Shawn, do you own any other HIPPI gear?  You've just been on a major
>buying spree recently haven't you?

I bid on it as a joke, but the joke could be on me. No I don't have any
HIPPI stuff.

Maybe I can get a PCI HIPPI card for my machine, I wonder if they have
drivers for Windows 2000 (Dave's head should be exploding right about now).

Honestly, I have no idea what I would do with it if I win. Probably sell
it to someone on the list.

shawn