[rescue] VT420s avaialble- current numbers

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Thu Jul 25 10:25:36 CDT 2002

I called  the guy, talked to him, we've got dibs on 26 keyboards and slightly more temrinals. he *may* find a few more keyboards hiding, too.

I told him I'd call again by about this time tomorrow morning, so we need to see what we get.

If Ryan (sysadmin I know in Rochester) was to go get them, he'd prefer to ship out from syracuse instead of driving everything back to rochester, so we neeed to work on that part, too.

If there's someone else local who'd like to gather money and pay the guy, it doesn't sound like he's going to be a paypal user, yknow?

I'll get a running count together in a couple hours, but it looks like we are at about half of what's available so far?

-C