[rescue] Wanted: OpenStep 4.2 boot floppies

Matthew Braun mjbraun at dkcs.com
Thu Jul 25 09:43:53 CDT 2002

So I've had this NeXT slab + mono monitor + NeXTPrInT3r (I assume they
fucked with the caps on that too) for quite a while now and I want to get it
live before the glaciers are in town again. I've been waiting for someone to
hook me up with the floppy images for OpenStep 4.2 so that I can kick off an
installation from CD (the version of the firmware I have doesn't support
booting from CD) but that's always been a Real Soon Now issue (read: he's a
fuckup).

Anyway...

The point is, if anyone has copies of the OpenStep 4.2 boot floppies for
BLACK HARDWARE[1], I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd contact me off list.

Thanks!

"I live in a giant bucket"

[1]: I'm sure someone will point out "But you can download them for Apple!".
Well, they don't make it clear on the site but those are for the white
hardware...[2]

[2]: I want my footnotes to have footnotes too...