[rescue] VT420s avaialble fu 2 ps: Dibs!

Mike Katchabaw katchab at csd.uwo.ca
Thu Jul 25 09:13:37 CDT 2002

On July 25, Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On July 24, Koyote wrote:
> > I've got a friend who is a non list member who lives in rochester
> > and may be able to help. I've emailed the seller, but we do need to
> > get soemthign together for a total we can take off his hands- assuming
> > he responds positively
>
>   I'm definitely interested in one, maybe even two, if some kind soul
> would be able to ship them to me.
>
>   Actually I'll be making East Coast Tour v2.0 in a few weeks, maybe I
> could pick them up.  I'll be going as far north as NJ, tentatively.

I'm definitely interested in a few with keyboards.  (4 with keyboards
would do just fine.)  I have contacted the seller off list already
myself and have gotten no response yet.

If someone here manages to snag all of them to ship off to individuals
on this list, I just wanted to let you know that I'd be in for 4 of
them (one for me, three for other people I know here).

I hope this works out!  I'd like something nice for my VAX!

Mike.