[rescue] OT: Looking for hardware designer

Geoffrey S. Mendelson gsm at bfr.co.il
Thu Jul 25 06:32:48 CDT 2002

My son Paul is looking for someone to design and possibly build a
prototype of a small device. I offered to post his message here because
if he did get to the beta test stage, here is where I would look for
testers.

Note that he is looking for someone to do this in exchange for "future"
consideration (i.e. equity or money when (if) he gets funding). He is in
Israel.

His email is paul at mendelson.com

	I am looking for an hardware-engineer. Someone who is well versed in
	hardware design, and is willing to take a risk. Must be able to
	design and build a prototype.

Thanks, Geoff.

--
Geoffrey S. Mendelson
Bloomberg L.P., BFM (Israel) 2 hours ahead of London, 7 hours ahead of New York.