[rescue] VT420s avaialble fu 2 ps: Dibs!

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Jul 24 23:20:26 CDT 2002

Okay- if no one else more local (I'm in *California*, will take charge, I will. I'll email him tomorrow morning sometime aftet tai chi if there's no other consensus. Only trouble is it will take me a bit to get a full lock on funds to get and ship across the continent. I definitely want 1 with a spare monitor unit, I'll take 2 keyboard units if need be (if allowable, really) and 3 monitro units. Add Les in for one and we are up to 3.

Please let's get this together fast :)

-Christof