[rescue] SGI IP7 boards to trade or give away

Geoff Koehler koehler at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 24 22:16:43 CDT 2002

Hi All,

I have 8 extra SGI IP7 (dual R3K) power series boards and and 2 IO2 boards
to get rid of.  Two of the IP7's only have 1 CPU.  Anyone want these before
they go in the dumpster?  Also, if anyone has a sparcserver 10 or 20 or
equivalent and wants to part with it, please let me know.........  Thanks.

Cheers, Geoff

"I sense much NT in you.  NT leads to Blue Screen.  Blue Screen
 leads to downtime.  Downtime leads to suffering.  NT is the path
 to the darkside."        -- Unknown UNIX Jedi