[rescue] Houdini Escape

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Wed Jul 24 21:18:05 CDT 2002

George Adkins wrote:
> > release for *free* if you contribute to testing.  Gonna buy my copy after
> > next payday...
>
> Hmm, I just might have to look into this.  do they have a trial/eval version?

Yep.  I downloaded the Windows trial to test it out - the Irix version isn't
available for eval though.  The GUIs and features are exactly the same on each,
I'm told, and the Irix version is highly useable on an I2 MaxImpact R10k, and
O2 R5k.  I can't wait to test it on a Octane MXI R10k (or R12k if I can
convince Karin to free up some funds :)

Give it a try.  Some of the GUI behavior is wierd to me - I'm very used to
Rhino.  But I'm learning, and getting more adept at manipulation with RealSoft.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster