[rescue] WTD: U1E

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Wed Jul 24 14:15:25 CDT 2002

On Wednesday 24 July 2002 01:41 pm, you wrote:

> On Wed, 24 Jul 2002, George Adkins wrote:
> > Still too expensive.
> > Maybe when I can get one for under 1K...
> >

> I'd still much prefer an E420r purely on size...

Precisely the reason I want the E450.
I *want* a big honkin intimidating deskside chassis with the fans whirring
away sitting next to my desk.  That way the noise will drown out the idle
prattle of whoever is sitting down in front of my desk to bother me with
their pointless L^Huser needs and requests.

In fact, maybe I need to get an Octane for my Desktop at work, they're pretty
loud.

George