[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Tue Jul 23 22:10:49 CDT 2002

Mark Price wrote:

> The good ol' boys also use ATF to do the trick, thinking it has better
> detergents.  And it leaves behind a nice cloud of smoke to let ya know its

I just bathed the pistons in my Atomic 4 with ATF yesterday. Pulled the
heads and poured it in. I'm really hoping it'll loosen them enough to
turn it over. I'd hate to have to pull it all apart.

As it is, I need a head gasket and a whole bunch of other stuff,
including a carb. I actually considered converting to lpg if I have to
buy one anyway. still considering it.

---sambo