[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Tue Jul 23 18:47:17 CDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Tim H. wrote:
> V yes, W and A no.  Ohm's now is taught as V=IR and Power is taught as
> P=IV.

Bother.  V
       -----
       I | R

is the way to go.

> And apparently most of the world has gone to electron flow, which means
> all the right hand rules are now left hand rules.

I always just looked at it from the polarity perspective -- if + is at
this end, then....

Electron flow is a stupid idea since they are always thinking it's going
the other way and changing everything all over again.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
                    "BIG BROTHER IS WATCHING YOU!"