[rescue] Re: how to utilize multiple tape drives in the same library/silo with Amanda...

nick at snowman.net nick at snowman.net
Mon Jul 22 18:40:40 CDT 2002

Sure, no problem.  I too prefer haveing a cache disk, and every serious
backup system I've configured has one.  Amanda requires one at *least* the
size of your largest partition to be backed up.  There's a slight
difference between requireing a cache drive and requireing the entire
partition get backed up to the cache partition.
	Nick