[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

s at avoidant.org s at avoidant.org
Mon Jul 22 07:52:51 CDT 2002

Kurt Huhn wrote:

>>350 out of a '77 Buick LeSabre).

> My goodness!  There must be a law against that somewhere :)

Probably somewhere, but not Maryland. Pre-72 Jeepsters used Buick
engines from the factory, so the motor mounts and bellhousing bolt
pattern match exactly. It's really quite a simple swap, I just don't
have the equipment to do it, so the LeSabre's sitting in my friend's lot
waiting for him to have time to pull the 350 (he's got a shop).

I'm all excited by the prospect of a honkin' big V8 pulling a <1200 lb.
vehicle.

---sambo