[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jul 21 21:18:33 CDT 2002

Lionel Peterson wrote:

> --- Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:
> > was due to an idiot driver in a station wagon putting on makeup...
>
> Does/did she have a sister?

Don't know.  I scared the living shit out of her when my unshaven,
leather-clad, no-shower, headed-to-the-gym-to-toss-around-iron ass crawled out
of the smoking wreckage.  Must've seemed like a scene from the Terminator to
her.  She started screaming for someone with a cellphone to call '911'.  The
double whammy was when I produced one and dialed the cops, then my insurance
agent...
--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster