[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Sat Jul 20 08:39:39 CDT 2002

On Fri, 19 Jul 2002, Jonathan Eisch wrote:
> I missed something.... Why do we keep seeing pictures of your car.  Is there
> something under the hood that I'm missing?  A turbo charger?  A flux
> capacitor in the back (I didn't really read the Big Caps thread)?

It's a 1985 car with 92,000 miles on it -- original miles, no odometer
flip. Sure, it looks like hell, but it never gives up...

it's only on it's *second* alternator. (likewise the A/C compressor, but
only because it got filled with R134 and corroded and locked the
compressor).

oh, and it did it's first jump start (as in it started another car) the
other day. Didn't even flinch.

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"Everytime my faith in humanity has been tested...humanity has failed."