[rescue] Wanted: NCDWare & HP Netstation Software

null-sun-rescue at tfh.ca null-sun-rescue at tfh.ca
Sat Jul 20 01:57:58 CDT 2002

->> For the Explora I need some version of NCDWare,
->
->Of the NCD stuff, I know naught, so I guess I only get 50%.
->

I can help you out with the NCD stuff off the list.

The old boot images for the stupidly old xterms (ecx,hmx etc) are
available on ncd's ftp server in a hidden directory.  The newer devices
such as the Explora and Thinstar line require NCDWare 5.blah which is not
available for download.  But again I may be able to help you out off list.

--
Sean
"You asked me how to cure your headache, use a gun."