[rescue] Wanted: NCDWare & HP Netstation Software

Sheldon T. Hall shel at cmhcsys.com
Fri Jul 19 23:48:54 CDT 2002

In a SunRescue first, "Michael Dombrowski" <legodude at hammycorp.com> asked a
question I could answer...

> It's been a while since I last asked this, so I'll try again: I've
> got two really nice terminals here, an Explora 700 and a HP Envizex
> II but I lack software for both. For the Envizex I need HP Netstation
> software. I know for certain that 7.1 will not run the machine as
> that is what I have. For the Explora I need some version of NCDWare,

For the Envizex, see http://www.ductape.net/~brianm/xterm/; that's where I
got the stuff I run on my HP 700/RX.

There's also an FTP site at HP, mentioned on this very list, I think:
hprc.external.hp.com with username and password both "enware"....

Of the NCD stuff, I know naught, so I guess I only get 50%.

-Shel
--
Sheldon T. Hall
shel at cmhc.com