[rescue] Workers of the World, Unite!

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Fri Jul 19 16:45:57 CDT 2002

"Sheldon T. Hall" wrote:

> I hate being a know-nothing ... or were they the Wobblies?
>
> In any case ... What the SGI equivalent of Sun's "probe-scsi-all"?  I can't
> tell from hinv if this Indigo2 is actually seeing the drives I'm putting in
> it.  Well, hinv doesn't list 'em, but is that _prima_facie_ evidence that
> the dam' I2 doesn't see 'em?
>
> Thanks for all the help so far.

>From my Octane - the pieces of hinv that matter:
Integral SCSI controller 0: Version QL1040B (rev. 2), single ended
  Disk drive: unit 1 on SCSI controller 0
  Disk drive: unit 3 on SCSI controller 0
Integral SCSI controller 1: Version QL1040B (rev. 2), single ended
  CDROM: unit 1 on SCSI controller 1

What do you get?

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster