[rescue] IPI cables and terminator needed

Robert Reif reif at earthlink.net
Fri Jul 19 15:04:21 CDT 2002

Hi,

I need some IPI cables and a terminator for my 4/690.  I have 2 IPI
controllers and 6 8 inch IPI drives but only one cable and terminator.
IPI cables have 3 row 50 pin D connectors with a male on one end and
a female on the other (different from SCSI).  I need another long cable,

4 short cables and a terminator to put 3 drives on each controller.

I wrote a linux device driver that is talking to the single drive now
but I
want to test a multi drive/controller setup before I release the driver.

I could also use a VME framebuffer (CG3 or CG5) to test the interrupt
portion of the VME driver.

Thanks,

Bob.