[rescue] I'm not an EE Q - clarification

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Fri Jul 19 10:58:56 CDT 2002

~   That reminds me of the "good old days" in the ISP world, before we
~ could afford to bring them in in groups via T1s...row after row of 66
~ blocks on the wall.  How do you find that line you're looking for?
~ You could either spend an hour tracing it, or just call the number
~ with the ever-present test phone that's mounted on the backboard, and
~ lay your forearm across each 66 block in turn.
~
~   It will also make you "wide awake" when you find it. :)
~
~           -Dave

ok, quick I guess. I would set the line to ringing and use one of those neon
cheapy voltage lamp thingies (like you buy in kmart for 99 cents). Works
well and won't disturb calls in progress.

I would also slap the lineman for not marking circuits.