[rescue] Survey: what do you want in _your_ SPARC?

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Jul 18 17:51:26 CDT 2002

James Lockwood wrote:
> If a large number of people agreed on a single type of card, I'd
> definitely pursue it.

I think FC-AL cards are needed, and firewire or USB would be very nice.  I
wouldnt bother with A/V cards, at least for Sun - SGI and Apple have that
market pretty well wrapped up.  Especially useful would be that ability to use
USB or firewire hard drives, cameras, CD/DVD burners, and other stuff that
makes using a feecee unnecessary.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster