[rescue] Rescue a PDP

Big Endian biggie at 3geeks.org
Wed Jul 17 09:44:03 CDT 2002

>I have an aquaintance that would like to donate a working PDP 11/34 (I
>think) in a 3' rack to me for my "collection".  Does this sound like a
>worthwhile deal?  I know just about nothing about these machines.  He says
>it run's rt-11 and some other OS which run's on top of rt-11..  What do
>you think?

I think it sucks.  I think you should send it to me in trade for that
indy that brian is holding for you.

daniel
"Yay aytch lich ... trurtreen oven prerkrershetch... naw lich luleven
... naw wush thrurteen..."
--"Thirteen fucking percosets?!?! Dude the most I ever ate was like
six. Holy shit."
"Aywhirr schmall."
--"What, like 5's?"
"Mm mm mm... mebee..."