[rescue] DECstation 5000

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Tue Jul 16 14:38:32 CDT 2002

Dave McGuire wrote:
>   SGI is almost gone?  Interesting.  To me, they don't look any more
> gone than anyone else in this industry.

SGI, contrary to popular belief, is not almost gone.  No, you don't see them in
small shops much, but that's not the target audience anyway.

> > NT is like the kiss of death.... yet people still fall for it.
>
>   You mean "suits" fall for it.

Fucking morons fall for it.  Some of us clueful folks simply tolerate it
because it fulfills a function.  I use Win2k to play some games not available,
or not playable, on game consoles.  Other than that, it's useless to me.

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster