[rescue] Sun PCi

Rodito Buan II rodito at acdlabs.com
Tue Jul 16 10:03:30 CDT 2002

Hi Guys,

I have the 300Mhz AMD sunpci card and I tried using the driver for the
400 which is 1.3 and it failed badly. Whenever I try to install the
drivers for the video/network card for 95/98/NT4 it dies, gives me
garbage characters, like those black box. Anyways, does anyone have the
older driver for the 300 Mhz sunpci that I could download, older than
the one posted at Sun's sunpci site?

Thanks,
Rodito