[rescue] FS/FT: Indigo R4000, Sun Keyboard; Free xterminals

rescue at sunhelp.org rescue at sunhelp.org
Mon Jul 15 14:27:31 CDT 2002

Hi,

    I've got a few things for sale/trade from my last deal.

R4000 Indigo - R4000 100mhz, Entry Graphics (VGA & 13w3 port), it has the
door on it but the thing that holds it closed it broken, but it still sort
of stays in the locked position... Best Offer or Best Trade, If the
trade/offer is good enough I guess i can throw in some RAM and a hard drive
and put IRIX on it...
(I'd prefer it to be bought but any trade would be entertained, specifically
looking for SGI and Sun and IBM equipment of any kind and laptops)

Ok, would anyone be willing to work with me on this: I am getting a
type5-able sun machine, and i have a type4 keyboards and mouse. Would
someone trade me a type5/6 keyboard and mouse for a type4
keyboard/mouse(complete with Property of NASA sticker) plus a DVD of your
choice that I have?

And the free xterminals are Tektronix XP350's, they have some RAM in them,
unsure how much. I have two of them, one doesn't show any signs of powering
on, the other clicks every 1 second and flashes the power LED and keyboard
LEDs... probably a simple power supply issue... Free for shipping.

Email: torquil at rockbridge.net

--
Thanks,
Torquil MacCorkle, III