[rescue] [FS] Mac Stuff

robert brooke gravitt brooke at gravitt.org
Mon Jul 15 10:32:13 CDT 2002

Howdy,

I'm again trying to get rid of my mother's iMac (she got a new eMac.)

It's a 400MHz iMac DV Tangerine w/iSub & 1 GIG OF RAM. It also has
Either a 15 or 30 GB drive, I can't remember which. Apple Pro Keyboard,
Pro Mouse included.

Also have (2) 17" CRT Apple Studio Displays
(One Blue/White, one Graphite/White)

Also have a rack-mounted iMac 266 MHz G3, 512MB Ram.
(via an iRack : <http://www.marathoncomputer.com/> )
Think 1U imac. Woot!
With a wonky CD-ROM Drive.

Entertaining all serious & (preferably ludicrous) offers of
$cash$ & perhaps gear  in exchange for any/all of the above
mentioned. (PS. I have plenty of Sun & SGI gear. I do, however
need a SunFire 15K for writing memos in OpenOffice.)

I'm the Atlanta area, should you actually want to come by
and investigate.

And special considerations give to the geeks/rescue folks since they
have never flamed me woods-style. At least in public ;-)

Brooke