[rescue] Octanes?

Kris Kirby kris at catonic.net
Mon Jul 15 02:05:32 CDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 nick at snowman.net wrote:
> Does it have disks and or sleds?  I'd guess around 400$ depending on video
> & procs.  Any more details?

No. Supposedly some group has 12 of them and Knows They Aren't PC and
Can't Use Anything PC, so me and a friend are going to try to get them
ASAP before someone else does. Just going on what Black-Cube.NET has of
it, it's a 225MHz R10K, which should be a nice and ballsy computer.

Been looking for something along the idea of the Sun Hardware Reference,
but for SGI. I get the feeling I have seen one, but I can't think of where
to look... off to google, I guess...

--
Kris Kirby, KE4AHR  <kris at nospam.catonic.net>  TGIFreeBSD IM: 'KrisBSD'
"Everytime my faith in humanity has been tested...humanity has failed."