[rescue] Have I erred? (SGI division)

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sun Jul 14 22:02:30 CDT 2002

"Tim H." wrote:
> Or was this a joke, oh wait I get it, 8 Proc. board, SNMP, Ebay dork
> throwing around acronyms he doesn't understand, I understand the joke
> now.  Reminds me of a guy that said his 5th gear was an overdrive gear
> above 4000 RPM.

Hee hee - I actually had a "discussion" once with someone that insisted that
his car could go 300MPH because his 4th gear was a 1:1 ratio, and that made is
essentially direct drive, and everyone knows 300MPH funny cars have direct
drive...

--
Kurt                   "What me look like, ricecake monster?
kurt at k-huhn.com         Me Cookie Monster!  Me need COOKIE!" --Cookie Monster