[rescue] Have I erred? (SGI division)

Tim H. lists at pellucidar.net
Sun Jul 14 21:10:53 CDT 2002

On Sun, 14 Jul 2002 21:43:45 -0400
George Adkins <george at webbastard.org> wrote:

> SNMP Baby!
>
> George

ummm, what does SNMP have to do with multiple processors?  Last I
looked, most of the stuff I use that is SNMP capable only has one
processor, and some of it is network hardware.  I think my airport base
station does SNMP, and last time I checked a lot of my ISPs stuff was
talking SNMP publicly.

Or was this a joke, oh wait I get it, 8 Proc. board, SNMP, Ebay dork
throwing around acronyms he doesn't understand, I understand the joke
now.  Reminds me of a guy that said his 5th gear was an overdrive gear
above 4000 RPM.

Tim