[rescue] Discussions and ego

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sun Jul 14 18:58:39 CDT 2002

>   Oh, I guess that's not a penis after all.  You sound FAR too
> frustrated for that to be the case. ;)

Dave seems to be in such a good mood that he's actually ASKING for me to
em-bare-ass him in public, well I'd better get started.

Yeah, that's it, Dave.  I'm amazingly frustrated.  In fact, there's only 1
person in the _whole_world_ more frustrated than I am right now.

Can you guess which of your past sex partners it is?
Oh, wait... there's only one... and it's you!

George

--
"is that...Oh my GOD, it's a PENIS!" - Dave McGuire