[rescue] Discussions and ego

George Adkins george at webbastard.org
Sun Jul 14 18:33:30 CDT 2002

On Sunday 14 July 2002 07:33 pm, you wrote:
> On July 14, George Adkins wrote:
> > Our prior discussion aside, I just wanted you to know my real opinion.
> > You call things as you see them, and you have the balls to stand up and
> > say so rather than just thinking it.  I want you to know that I very much
> > respect that.  While I do not actually own a thesaurus, I will take heed
> > of your counsel.  It is often only your friends who will tell you when
> > you have something stuck between your teeth.
>
>   George, I think you have something stuck between your teeth.  Wait,
> is that...Oh my GOD, it's a PENIS!

Thank you Dave...  I appreciate your public display, but I think all the
spectators are already aware of your state of emotional retardation...

Please confine your comments to picking on those *less* mature than you, that
way we won't have to put up with _any_ traffic originating from your e-mail
address.

George