[rescue] ooo ! ebay catagory I just found

CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com CARL.P.HIRSCH at sargentlundy.com
Fri Jul 12 16:13:09 CDT 2002

Ha! It would be handy if I'd include the link...
http://www.wtcsf.tec.wi.us/federal/Default.htm

That's the wisconsin division of federal property.

-carl

                    CARL P HIRSCH
                                         To:     rescue at sunhelp.org
                    07/12/02 12:02       cc:
                    PM                   Subject:     Re: [rescue] ooo ! ebay catagory I just found
                                         (Document link: CARL P HIRSCH)

You want deals - I've been enjoying this for the past few weeks. I came
across it while looking for Diesel 4x4s to convert to Biodiesel/Greasel.

Cranes! Buckets! Diesel generators! Forklifts! Oscilliscopes! Signal
generators!

And only one state away! So tempting!

-carl

                    lesliec at thepla
                    net.com               To:     rescue at sunhelp.org
                    (Leslie               cc:
                    Connally)             Subject:     [rescue] ooo ! ebay catagory I just found
                    Sent by:
                    rescue-admin at s
                    unhelp.org

                    07/12/02 11:32
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to rescue

http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/category26222/index.html

 Home > All Categories > Business, Office & Industrial > Industrial Supply,
MRO > Material Handling > Carts, Trucks, Dollies

now, except for SHIPPING HEAVY STEEL things.. I bet there are some deals..