[rescue] My New Haul

Shawn Wallbridge swallbridge at franticfilms.com
Fri Jul 12 14:52:01 CDT 2002

I don't have any pictures yet, but I picked up the machines from the
eBay auction I won last week (26 SS5's). We went to Minneapolis for a
concert (Moby and Paul Oakenfold, which was great) and picked up my
stuff while we were there.

I started going through them and they look to be half 85's and half
110's. I wasn't expecting hard drives, but the ones I have checked have
had a hard drive and I'm about half way done. I haven't fired all of
them up yet, but most have two sticks of memory, which I am pretty sure
is 2x16's.

There were two SS10's. One was stripped (only the board, case, and psu
were left) the other is complete with hd, cpu (not sure what yet) and 64MB.

I am very happy. I got an amazing deal and everything went smoothly.
Plus while we were there we got some amazing deals on other stuff ($10
for a used but working Sony MiniDisc player, $10 for Sennheiser eH2270
headphones)

shawn