[rescue] bless me father, for I have sinned

Chris Hedemark chris at yonderway.com
Fri Jul 12 03:45:19 CDT 2002

On Wed, 2002-07-10 at 17:57, Bill Bradford wrote:
> http://www.sunhelp.org/images/misc/workpics/tn/0101_018.jpg.html
>
> Yes, thats what it looks like.
>
> Question is, have I sinned against the SGI god, or the Sun god?

[clerical tab on]
You seek a great fortune, you who are now in chains. You will find a
fortune, though it will not be the fortune you seek. But first ... first
you must travel a long and difficult road, a road fraught with peril.
Mm-hmm. You shall see thangs, wonderful to tell. You shall see a... a
cow... on the roof of a cottonhouse, ha. And, oh, so many startlements.
I cannot tell you how long this road shall be, but fear not the
obstacles in your path, for fate has vouchsafed your reward. Though the
road may wind, yea, your hearts grow weary, still shall ye follow them,
even unto your salvation.

Oops wrong bit of wisdom.

That is a two part question with a two part answer.

Yes.  Neither of the above.
[clerical tab off]